28 Mar Website Design Consultant: Benefits
Designing a branded website can seem overwhelming. You might be thinking: Where do I begin? Do I need more advanced computer skills? I don’t know how to build a website!
Luckily, there are people with the knowledge you need to help you get great results. A website design consultant will:
- Take your vision for the company and expand it to the internet
- Give your customers front door access whenever they desire
- Open up a world of endless possibilities
You’re now officially ready to do business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Before you hire the first website designer you see, you’ll need to do some research on your own to make sure they can fulfill your list of website wants and needs. Here’s a great example:
- Company A hires a website technician to build them a site. When it’s finished, it looks great! But the cost to design and build the site was more than they had anticipated and all of the added features they wanted cost extra money, and extra money means less money in their pocket. Wasn’t a website supposed to make life as a business owner easier and more efficient?
- Company B hires a website design consulting firm who takes into concern their budget, goals, and needs, then designs a website that meets the company’s expectations and is less expensive, plus all of the ‘extra’ features that Company A paid for are now included in the overall price. Success! Company B can continue their business satisfied in knowing they got the most for their money.
Most anyone can pick up a hammer and hold it, but it takes someone with experience to make the hammer work to the best of its given ability. Let Screaming Teapot Media take your company (and website) to the next level!